Stunning Cabbagetown Loft
Nestled in the heart of Atlanta's eclectic neighborhood of Cabbagetown, this 2000 sq. ft. loft used to be a malt shop and general store frequented by the local mill workers in the early 1920s and 1930s. Think of it like a speakeasy you get to live in. Dripping with character and stories, it's the ideal place to spend your time in Atlanta. Owned by touring singer/songwriter Marshall Seese (a.k.a. The Tin Man), every detail from interior design to professional audio has been meticulously curated to provide a stay unlike anything else in town. If you do end up wanting to leave this haven and explore the neighborhood, it's literally steps from the best bars and restaurants Cabbagetown has to offer.
- 120" movie screen w/ dual Bose tower speakers (and popcorn machine for good measure)
- Baby grand piano
- Full drum kit and acoustic guitar
- Roof deck overlooking Oakland cemetery w/ add'l outdoor movie screen
- King bed in master
- Queen bed in 2nd bedroom
- Dual-head brick shower
- 10' farm table seats 10-12
- Cocktail bar
- Curated antiques and decor
- Featured in Season 2, Episode 2 of the Hank Azaria TV show "Brockmire"